Leticia Hernández is an Associate Attorney at Whitaker Kent, LLP. She completed her Juris Doctorate degree from Seattle University School of Law. Leticia is a native Spanish speaker. She is a boardmember of the Latina/o Bar Association of Washington.
How I Help
Leticia will provide legal support to the attorneys at Whitaker Kent, LLP. She will assist with all family law issues related to client matters. Leticia developed an interest in family law from her first legal job where she worked alongside a family law attorney in Portland, Oregon.
She loves the law and is truly passionate about helping clients navigate the legal intricacies involved in their family law disputes. She looks forward to learning from the extensive expertise of the attorneys at Whitaker Kent, LLP.
- Latina/o Bar Association of Washington (LBAW)
- Vice President of Social and Events Planning
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle (MAMAS)
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
- American Indian Law Journal, Events Coordinator
- Latina/o Law Student Association, President
- B.A. in Pre-Law, Portland State University
- Scholar for the HNBA/Microsoft IP Institute
- Scholar for HNBA/Wal-Mart Latina Leadership Academy
- Received a Scholarship from the Latina/o Bar Association of Washington
- Received a CALI Award for Comparative Disaster Law (Environmental Law 500)
Leticia loves to spend time with her family. She enjoys writing, books, sewing, chocolate, French, piano, traveling, and the law.